We strive to nurture the full potential of both staff and pupils in a secure, friendly and stimulating environment.
At Scoil Chill Ruadháin we aim to create a school which
- Values each child as an individual and helps him/her develop a sense of their own worth through developing self confidence and self expression.
- Nurtures each child in all aspects of their life – spiritual, moral, emotional, intellectual, physical and social.
- Creates a sense of responsibility, respect and caring for self, others, the environment and the wider community.
- Encourages the involvement of parents through home/school contacts and through their involvement in the Parents’ Association.
- Promotes the professional and personal development of teachers through staff development programmes.